What’s New In release 18.104.22.168
August 11, 2020
Release Date: 2020-08-11
It has been a few weeks since we released our last version of MyPOS Connect. But we have been hard at work building the following feature enhancements to make your life easier.
MyPOS Connect Updates:
- Added button “Save New” in Purchase Orders and Transfers to allow for addition of new product without clicking “Back”.
- Added new discount type “Markup from Cost”.
- Added the ability to manipulate the ticket format for Shopify ticket orders.
– In addition to size and color options, user can control which fields will appear on the ticket.
- Improved Receipt search function in till by adding a “Search” button.
– When user clicks Receipt button, receipt list is no longer assembled automatically. This allows the user to provide search criteria for a faster search.
- Fixed issue where a work order with 100% deposit would disallow partial pickup when the option “Disallow Zero Tender” was set on
If you would like more information on these features and how they affect you, please call us at (514) 738-8888 and ask for “Support” or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org