Release Date: September 15th, 2020.
Here is a list of MyPOS Connect features included in Version 188.8.131.52:
- Added a feature to prompt the user to create a new PO for remaining products when all products are not fully received.
- Added a feature to display Total Savings on Till Screen and/or Dual Screen (Customer Display) (Note, this feature is not recommended for low resolution monitors “Total Savings” will require additional screen real estate.)
- To enable, Back Office –> Device Options –> Screen Setup –>
- Show total savings on till
- Show total savings on dual-screen
- Added a feature to the X/Z reports to break out Donations collected through Donation Prompt Feature.
- The Donation Prompt feature prompts the cashier to ask the customer if they’d like to round the sales transaction up to the nearest full dollar and, if yes, allocates those funds to the “Donation” product.
- To enable, Back Office –> Device Options –> Donations
- Allow Donation Amount Override: (Optional – set if you want to include an “any amount” donation)
- Donations Enabled (self-explanatory)
- Donations Product Code (Provide the product code for the non-taxable donation product)
If you would like more information on these features and how they affect you, please call us at (514) 738-8888 and ask for “Support” or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org