September 5, 2023
Release Date: September 5th, 2023
The following list describes the new features of this release of MyPOS Connect – brought to you by our hard-working product development team at Tri-City Retails Systems.
- Added function to “Transfers In” to support import of new products from handheld/text import
- Added logic to label formats to remove $ or other currency symbol from price fields.
- To remove currency symbol from currency add “FormatAsCurrency=0” to the text block for PRICE01 or any other price field
- Added new option for the “Refresh Local” to use “Bulk Copy” method to insert records to improve speed.
- To setup go to MyPOS Connect Back Office –> System Setup –> Device Options –> System Settings (Folder) –> Refresh Local Use Bulk Copy
- Added new option to allow/disallow deleting of users. Default is “Not Allowed” (Users should only be deleted once you no longer want to see them on reports).
- To setup go to MyPOS Connect Back Office –> Data Setup –> User Security Options –> Delete User
- Fixed issue with daily sync check to only be active when system is online
- Improved Advanced Cash Up feature to check individual payment amounts as well as overall totals when over/short threshold is setup, remember previously declared values and show over/short for each payment on the X/Z reads
- Improved logic in “Users” and “User Groups” to only show and allow edit of users or user groups with a lower security level than the logged in user.
- Improved memory usage relating to Microsoft’s RDLs (Report Definition Language) used for reports and custom receipts, invoices, workorders and quotes.
- Improved speed relating to syncing when going into the MyPOS Connect Back Office from the till
- Updated MyPOS Connect installation to install SQL LocalDB 2022 (upgraded from 2019)